Friday, December 25, 2009

Overcoming Temptation

Well, I definitely needed to read this tonight. Last night God and I discussed this since I gave into temptation last night. I am often physically aroused when around mj. It can be very tough sometimes. It seems like it would be so easy to throw myself at him as I have sometimes done in the past. I could get out everything I need and want and go for it. But I know that is not what God wants.

Sin is deceitful. And Satan has changed his tactics. No more severe demonic attacks from the pit of hell. No more Satan saying he will not give up mj's soul. Now it is subtle. Think about the physical. Mention it. Do it. Meditate on it. Instigate it. After all, you have the perfect right.

But I will not. If I didn't have the Lord and His guidance, I can assure you I would be all over mj with a passion. I would say things and do things to get him going. It is only by the grace of God that I can resist this temptation. And I am going to pray! Please help me, Lord!

0 comments:

Post a Comment