Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fear of the Unknown

any things about tomorrow
I don’t seem to understand;
But I know who holds tomorrow,
And I know who holds my hand. —Stanphill

Never be afraid to entrust the unknown future to the all-knowing God.


I think God is trying to tell me something. I never listen in AWANA, but I did this week. It was the story of Abraham. And here it is again. God is calling me to wait on Him. He is the One who knows the best time for all of the things He has told me about to come about. I will not doubt for a moment that what He has told me will happen. And you know, if I have to wait another 20 years, what is that to God? I am reminded of the lady at Brandenburg--Penny Mealio. She waited to get married till her children were grown. And God saved her man. So He can certainly do it. Nothing is too big for God. After all. Would I have believed at this time last year that I would be here in this house, subbing all over the place, and being physical with mj? I'm glad God is putting the brakes on that part. I can't do it. But He can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment