Monday, March 1, 2010

Quick Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,
As I have read about Your Son, I realize that Jesus relied on His prayer life. It was important to Him to make His prayer life a priority. He didn't allow anything to take away His time with You. And if He thinks that it is important to spend time with You, then I must make it a priority. Especially now in light of things. Lord God, Saturday night floored me. I can't quite get my mind off it. I long to approach Him, but I'm not sure if I should. Please guide me, God. May I only do what You would have me do.

God, it seems like the time is getting away from me again. Please help me this week as I teach these children. Keep me safe, and keep all of us safe as we do work. I pray that You will guide and direct me in everything, Lord. May I only do what You would have me do. Please save Martin. He needs You. May I not continue to be interrupted. Tonight, I pray for Melody and Bill. I don't know where they are with You. I rarely think of them, but tonight I feel impressed to do so. May You get a hold of their lives and conform them to Your image.

In Your Name,
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment