Tuesday, February 15, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award Again


I want to thank KERO of http://kerosbookblog.blogspot.com/ for this lovely blog award she gave me.  The following are the rules for accepting it.  It's a nice surprise, and I am grateful to receive it.

What to do when receiving this award:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are the blogs to whom I will be bestowing this award:


If you are one of my followers or readers, be sure to check out one of these blogs.  You may find a neat, new blog to follow!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this. I am honored. I cannot wait to check out the other blogs you passed it along to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I too look forward to checking out all the other blogs as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for bestowing this award o me. It makes me feel good when I know others are enjoying my blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete