Friday, September 3, 2010

30-Day Song Challenge Day 17

All right, here goes.  Thanks again to my fellow blogger for this challenge!

Day 17 – A song that you hear often on the radio


Well, that's a tough one.  I think that changes depending on what is popular.  I listen mainly to country and soft rock radio.  One oldies rock station now and then.  


A song I tend to hear on the radio quite frequently (and it got us through a wet summer), it would have to be Luke Bryan's "Rain."  I remember the first time I heard that I liked it.  It makes you almost want it to rain.  And it seems like it is always on the radio when it is raining.  And since I live in Washington, it does seem like it's always raining! (I only wish his video had been better, but oh well.)



Luke Bryan - Rain Is A Good Thing
Uploaded by EMI_Music. - Watch more music videos, in HD!






0 comments:

Post a Comment