Wednesday, September 1, 2010

30 Days of Insight Day 2

Thanks again to my fellow blogger over here for creating this challenge.

Day 02- Something that inspires you.


Well, there is so much that inspires me.  I could talk about so many things.  But I think I'll go the spiritual route.  It's been a busy day, and well, I need this.






The Bible is the thing that inspires me the most.  When i consider the fact that God used men to write down the words He wanted to speak to us, it boggles my mind.  The Holy Spirit came upon these men of old, and they wrote the very words of God.  There are so many stories, truths, and help in this Word of God.  I could  go on forever.  Here is the most inspiring verse for me, and I hold onto it and claim it when things are tough.


Isaiah 40:31  "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.  They shall mount up with wings of eagles.  They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."


Day 2 done.  Sorry it's short, but I have hundreds of messages still to read, and I am far behind!





0 comments:

Post a Comment