Monday, November 8, 2010

Music Monday--This Is How I Feel Tonight!

My wonderful readers, I would like you to know that I really feel pretty good tonight.  I can't get over how wonderful my outlook is since Friday night.  I have never known such love--and I have been married!  Go figure.

So here is a song or two to put my thoughts into action:

I Feel Love   (can't embed this song)








Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.  

1 comment:

  1. Lovely rendition. Simply awesome. Happy MM Ruth :).

    Visit my MM @ http://chinariffs.com/2010/11/mm-5-tnt-intuition/

    ReplyDelete