Friday, December 24, 2010

Library Loot December 24



Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Marg and myself that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


Well, I am certainly busy at the library--I always am.   Here are the books I currently have checked out:


5-ingredient fix


Aesop's Fables


Anno's Medieval World


The Case of the Terrible T-Rex


Everyday Mysteries


First Food Fight This Fall and Other Poems


Guinea Pigs Add Up


Imaginative Inventions


Redeeming Love


Scholastic Book of Firsts


Snowshoe Thompson


Talking Dirt


Vultures


I have linked all the books to good reads descriptions.  You might notice that most of these are children's books.  I am reading Redeeming Love.


As to the books on hold:


The Woman in White


There Was No Snow on Christmas Eve


Hopefully I will be able to finish The Woman in White before the end of the year!


I have some DVD's out, too, but nothing major right now.



1 comment:

  1. The Woman in White is one of those books I'm hoping to read in 2011. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete