Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Review of Memory Foam Knee Pillow

Originally submitted at CSN Stores



Features:

  • Ergonomically designed to provide ideal spinal alignment to help reduce lower back leg hip ankle or joint pain
  • Sleeping or sitting can be difficult for those with back leg hip or joint pain
  • Keeps your legs hips and spine parallel and aligned

Fantastic Product for Knee/Hip Problems

By Ruth Hill from Yelm, WA on 12/12/2010

 

5out of 5

I have slept with a pillow between my legs since I was pregnant with my daughter. I was too cheap to get an actual leg pillow, but I often thought about it. Since I had a gift card and the price was good, I decided to gamble on this.

I remember when it came in that my daughter wanted to try it before I did. I informed her it was mine! I love the fact that it does not move around during the night, and it elevates my legs just enough. It is small, and although I have not taken the cover off, I like the fact you can take off the cover and throw it in the wash. As I have used it more and more, it has contoured to my legs--a nice memory foam characteristic.

(legalese)

0 comments:

Post a Comment