Sunday, December 12, 2010

Solution Sunday-CSN Stores with product review!

Well, I think  I can now review my purchases at CSN stores since I have had some  time to use them.  So here goes:

The first product is the Food Slicer Pro by Deni II.  Here is what I said about the product when I reviewed it on CSN stores.



Originally submitted at CSN Stores
Features:
  • Large 7 1/2 inch diameter, stainless steel blade
  • Angled platform allows food to fall easily
  • Adjustable thickness knob for precision slicing – slice foods wafer-thin to more than 1/2” thick
  • Perfectly even slices ...

Fantastic for the Price

By Ruth Hill from Yelm, WA on 12/12/2010


4out of 5
We were looking for a meat slicer that would thinly slice meat and cheese. We did not want to spend a lot of money, so this fit the bill quite well. It is very easy to use, and it will slice your meat deli thin if you want. We found that it sliced beef brisket and ham in uniform slices with very little effort on my part.

My only complaint really is that it is difficult to clean. You have to be very careful when taking the blade off, and there is no way to sanitize it. I would not recommend it at all for raw meat. But for the price, you cannot beat it!

(legalese)




Moving along, I think I'll review one  more product from them tonight.


This is the Carex memory foam knee pillow. There are no reviews of this, so I will definitely review it!

Actually, this review is posted here.  I figured out how to do it!  Go me!!

I think the best thing about CSN stores is that they have a huge selection and are often cheaper than even amazon or Walmart.  What I would like to see improve is their search features on their blog.  It is often difficult to find exactly what you are looking for.  I would like to see their site more user-search friendly like Amazon, but perhaps in time.  I would like to see more flat rate and free shipping, too.  But they do ship the items out quickly.  I cannot fault them for that!





1 comment:

  1. Yay! I won the giveaway!
    my email is jakeandmelissa2010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete