Thursday, December 30, 2010

Overstock.com Spotlight and Discount

I am sure you have seen the ads on TV for overstock.com.  They are a great company, and I have ordered through them a couple times before.  In fact, I ordered my first ever mp3 player through them, and I was very happy with it.

As 2011 approaches, you might check out a few of their items.  As you work on that resolution that most of us make--to lose weight--check out their women's pants. After all, you deserve something that fits once you lose your weight.  Get yourself something nice at a good price!

Maybe you are planning to get married in the new year (or hinting at the man in your life to pop the question!).  I did not realize that they carried wedding rings.  Well, they do.  And prices are unbeatable!  Whether you are looking for wedding bands or solitaires, I think you'll find what you want.

For those of you who already are happily married, maybe you want to steer your guy towards a special gift for your anniversary or even Valentine's Day.  You might suggest the pearl earrings.  They have a fantastic selection, and again the prices are pretty hard to beat.

And finally, let's be a little more practical.  Maybe you have a home office that needs some updating.  So, take a look at their office furniture.  Whether small or large, I think you will find exactly what you are looking for--computer tables, comfy office chairs, etc.  Be sure to have a look!

The really neat thing about this site is that they have $2.95 shipping regardless of what you order.  I think that is a really good deal.  Spend $5.00 or $1,000.00, and the shipping cost does not change.  And actually, the deal running now is free shipping on your first order!  Be sure to check out what is excluded in that promotion, but I doubt you could beat it anywhere!

So now to the good stuff.  Overstock.com has given my readers a sweet deal.  I am about to share a 10%  discount code with you that never expires but can only be used once.  Are you ready?

?121745?

So enter that at checkout, and it cannot be used for movies, books, and electronics.  They have also shared a free shipping code for electronics:

202234 

So what are you waiting for?  Get busy!  Go to www.overstock.com and get busy ordering!  You could even get a jumpstart on Christmas shopping for next Christmas!

By the way, in case you're interested, I can use the discount, too.  But I also would like you to know the following:
All the ideas and opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received for doing this post, however, I was provided with a discount code.



2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I'm following you back from Grandma Sez So.
    It's a good thing the coupon doesn't expire as I'm about shopped out. I said "about", not completely hee hee
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for checking out my blog and becoming a follower. following you back. been extremely busy due to the holidays and haven't been able to blog much

    ReplyDelete