Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday--God is Still Using Books!

You know, lately every Christian book I pick up speaks to me!  I have been wading through Outlive Your Life: You Were Made to Make A Difference by Max Lucado.  I haven't had a lot of gumption to finish it.  It's fine, but today God impressed me to read a chapter.  And I am so glad I did!

He spoke of the apostle Paul's conversion and Ananais being sent to heal his eyes.  Who would ever have dreamed that the main tormentor and persecutor of Christians would be converted?  Max Lucado impressed us to not give up on the "Paul" in our life.

Well, I have known Martin now since 2002.  You would think that he would be saved by now, right?  Well, in God's time, I believe he will be.  Satan cannot convince me otherwise.

So to my readers.  Don't give up on that person that everyone says will never be saved!  Keep on praying in faith!

0 comments:

Post a Comment