Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Twilight Tuesday--I Am Being Tested

Yes, I realized that God was allowing me to be tested last week.  Something happened every day that should have caused me to go into a panic and become the worry wart that I am wont to be.

By the grace of God, that has not occurred.  I am not saying that I have come out completely smelling like a rose.  Where my dad is concerned, I still sometimes lose it.  It is so hard to see him sitting around doing nothing while my mom works with a serious eye issue and Martin works in spite of terrible stomach pain.

And the testing is far from over.  I could have panicked today when I couldn't find the school, but do you know what?  I didn't.  And I can say that it has nothing to do with what I am doing but all to do with God.  He is living through me.  It is not I that live.  I died, and He lives through me.  I can see that so clearly now.

I have even begun to pray about some things that continue to cause me to struggle.  Little, personal things, but they cause me to stumble.  Isn't it something how it's the little things not the big things that cause us the most trouble?

I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future!  Amen and Amen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment