Sunday, August 29, 2010

30-Day Song Challenge Day 12

I just love this!  I am having so much fun.  Thanks again to Krystal's Kitsch!

Day 12 – A song from a band you hate


Oh, this is so very, very easy!  There are loads of groups I absolutely cannot stand, but there is one right now that I just can't stand.  I actually don't mind the group's second single, but I shall never be a fan.  The song is stupider than stupid, in my opinion.  And yet it went on to be a huge hit in the country realm.


The group is The Band Perry.  Now if any of you are fans, that's fine.  Their first single is "Hip to My Heart."  It played on the radio so much, and when I finally listened to the words, I realized it was even worse than I thought!





Now, to show you that they can be all right, here's their second single:  "If I Die Young."  Sad song, but not too bad.  I much prefer her voice in this.





I always think of Anne Shirley in Anne of Green Gables when I watch the video for that song.





Okay, enough for tonight.  Till tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love the movie "Anne of Green Gables." I bet I've watched it no less than 50 times. It is a movie that always makes me feel better. :o)

    ReplyDelete