Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome Back Saturday Blog Hop

The Saturday 9 blog has a blog hop I didn't know existed until I happened upon it, so I am participating now.


1. Where were you the last time that someone welcomed you back?

I was welcomed back to a sub job when I hadn't been there in a while. They remembered me and were glad to see me at the job again.

2. Tell us who is you favorite non-family member to hang out with?

Easy--my best friend from England, Martin, who may one day be family--here's hoping!!

3. What was the last thing that happened to anger you?

My dad angers me quite consistently because he does not follow through on jobs you ask him to do. It is pretty bad. And I have to live in the same house with him!

4. What was the last thing that you saw that was shocking to see?

I know I've been shocked in recent times--I can't remember the exact last time. I was shocked at how much my daughter really understands even at her tender age of 7.

5. What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday besides Saturday 9?

Blog and read blogs

6. Have you had your summer vacation yet? If yes tell us about it.

It has just been nice to have the summer off from work, and my daughter hasn't had to go to school.

7. Pick out one of your cousins and tell us about them.

My cousin, Cathy, lives in California, and she and her husband are terrific people who love the Lord with all their hearts. I have not seen Cathy in years, but I found her last year again on facebook.

8. Do you have any special plans for next week?

Another yard sale next weekend--oh joy!! Not!

9. At what age will you consider yourself old and why?

When I turn 100--if I make it that long--I think I might consider myself old. Why? I'm sure my body will be wearing out by then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment