Monday, August 30, 2010

30-Day Song Challenge Day 13

Krystal's Kitsch started it, and I shall finish it!

Day 13 – A song that is a guilty pleasure


Mmm.  This would be a song that I like that I might be ashamed for anyone to know I like.  I am struggling here.  There are several songs that I like that others don't like.  And most of the songs that I like that seem kind of strange for me to like are a result of teaching them to my music students.  And I know exactly the one to do.


NSYNC.  They were a group I heard about as I was growing up, but I didn't listen to that kind of music.  So they passed.  Then I grew up and taught music.  I discovered them, and I knew the students would like them since Justin Timberlake was so popular.  I was so glad to find that their big hit "Bye Bye Bye" was an exciting video.  And it is!  I never tire of watching it.  I actually paid to download the song.  I don't know what it is that I like about it, but I sure do!  Too bad Justin Timberlake went on to get a big head.  I liked him better here!













0 comments:

Post a Comment