Friday, August 20, 2010

30-Day Song Challenge Day 3


I really look forward to this. It has been so neat to answer these questions. Thank you, Krystal Kitsch.

A Song That Makes You Happy

Ooh, that is a hard one. I am trying to think of a song that puts me in a good mood even in spite of everything else.

I know. There is a song by Laura Bell Bundy that always puts a smile on my face. It is called "Giddy on Up." When I first heard it, I wasn't too sure. I actually saw the video before anything else. But as I watched and listened (and researched her background which is quite fascinating), I was intrigued. Now every time I hear the telltale introduction, I can't help but smile.



I'll also put the live performance that she did--she is hot!! I wish I had her abs!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment