Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blog Redesign

You are going to notice some wonderful changes to my blog.  I won a blog package from Courtney at Crunch Beach Mama.  And I have just implemented the first portion of this blog redesign.  Kim over at Crafty Mom threw in the header for something extra.  And I am very grateful!  I may truly be able to make something of this.

When I began blogging, I would look at these beautifully designed blogs and think, "The only reason I want to follow blogs is to enter giveaways and get deals."  No longer.  I love following blogs, reading about people's lives, writing about my life, and interacting with other people.  People I would never have met if I hadn't started this experiment.

So if you get a chance, stop by Kim's site.  (I know where I'm headed!!)

Blessings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment