Sunday, August 22, 2010

Making Friends Monday Week 4



Welcome to Making Friends Monday Blog Hop, hosted by Living on Love and Cents, The Thrifty Things, Reviewed By Mom , and Coupons are Great.

SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK
Each week we will randomly pick a Spotlight Blog of the Week! To be choosen you must follow the rules and have our button somewhere on your blog. (We have to be able to find it!) This week's Spotlight is Laura from Blog of Bargains. Congratulations Laura! Here is what she had to say..
Hi my name is Laura my blog is Blog of Bargains. I am a WAHM, that love to blog, sell on eBay and share all great things. I'm the wife of a loving, hard working man and the mother of 2 fantastic kids, a 9 yr old son and 12 yr old daughter. I 'm just a down to earth mother and wife trying to enjoy life while living on a budget. With this changing economy I found myself looking all over the internet for freebies, giveaways, printable coupons, and codes. I was looking for anything that could help us get the most for our money. That is why I decided to start my own blog, I wanted to help others find REAL offers all in one place. When I'm not blogging I love to cook, read and play games with my family. Thank you for choosing my blog this week!!
The rules are super simple but VERY important!
1. Follow the Making Friends Monday Hosts (Listed as # 1-4) as well as the Spotlight Blog of the Week (listed as #5)--They WILL follow you Back! You MUST LEAVE A COMMENT so we can follow you back!
2. Grab our Making Friends Monday button and include it in a post on your blog.
3. Link up to THAT post.
4. Start hopping and remember following back is appreciated!
Help spread the word and get more followers:
-Put the same linky list code on your blog and you'll have the exact same list!
- Your blog visitors can add their blog to your list and it will show up on all lists!


**Don't forget to follow the rules so you have a chance to be the "Spotlight Blog of the Week"!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up at MFM! I am now following you. You have a very cute blog! I look forward to reading more! Have a great week! www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Hey I'm from Washington too :)

    http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Hopefully you can stop by! I have some great giveaways going on. EcoUsable Bottles, Overall Beauty Mineral Make-Up, Vapur, and $25 Gift Card.

    -Ai Mei
    http://StudentSavingBucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth,
    I thought I was already following you. I definitely am now. :) Thanks for linking up at MFM.

    ReplyDelete