Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Contest for My Daughter

Yes, I entered this contest for my daughter--she is in love with space!! She loves science fiction and really science in general. I don't know where it will take her--she is 7 now. I am always awed and amazed at the wonderful world God made, and that is how I entered this contest. I would love to see the world from space if I were an astronaut. I would want to read Genesis while there to remind myself of the splendor and glory of His creation.

To the giveaway. The Melinda Joy blog is hosting this giveaway, and it is a neat prize that will be offered. She listed it back on the 9th, but as yet, only one entry shows up. Maybe low entry so far? But anyway. The giveaway ends on the 20th of this month, and the winner will receive the following prize package: 1 Hubble 3D poster signed by: Commander Scott Altman, Astronaut Mike Massimino, and Astronaut Gregory Johnson from the STS-125 crew, 1 youth Hubble 3D t-shirt, 1 kaleidoscope kit, A family 4-pack of IMAX tickets. Pretty good deal, if you ask me. My daughter would love this. The only problem is we would have to find room on her wall for the poster!!

So, if you are interested, enter right here. Very easy to enter and worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment