Thursday, August 26, 2010

30-Day Song Challenge Day 9

Moving along--I am still enjoying this.  I hope it doesn't end too soon.  Thanks, Krystal's Kitsch!



Day 09 – A song that you can dance to






Okay, this will be fun.  I can dance to a load of songs, but I don't just dance at home.  I dance in the car too.  Sometimes I really have to watch out.  It's almost a tie right now, but I think I'll go with the song that I really find myself dancing to.  In fact, I hit the steering wheel in time with certain part of the song.






The music group Gloriana has a great song called "Wild at Heart."  It is the entire reason that I bought the CD.  They toured with Taylor Swift, and my understanding is that are now on their own.  They have won several awards.  The song is catchy and quite exciting.




Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment