Tuesday, August 17, 2010



Traci66 is hosting a great blog hop called Tell Me More Tuesdays. Check it out!

1. If you could have a super power what would it be?

I would love to have the power to change the past. We all have 100 percent hindsight, so it would be neat to go back and do things differently knowing what I know how.

2. What are your thoughts about 2012? (My hubby came up with this one).

I hope I'll have a steady teaching job, be married happily, and be living in my own house.

3. What is your favorite winter past time?

I love preparing for Christmas. That's what winter means to me!

4. If you had a personalized license plate...what would it say?

HOTCHRISTIANMAMMA

5. Chevy or Ford?

Chevy, but I have to admit I'm not much of a fan of either.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting and playing along with me. I am now following you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know I am now following you from Tell Me Tuesday :)

    Mel
    http://heismybeloved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from Moms Review 4 You.
    Come see me at www.andrialake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete