Friday, August 20, 2010

Short Tonight

Well, I haven't posted a lot of in depth spiritual things the past couple days. We hav been doing a yard sale, and there just has not been that much time. I'll be glad when it's over. We've had some good response, but it is hard work.

One of these days I will have to take a moment and share some family drama. It is so hard to live with my parents sometimes--actually my dad--because he is mentally ill, has diabetes that he refuses to manage, has the beginning of Alzheimer's which he refuses to acknowledge.

While it's tough for me, it is hardest of all on my mom. It is sometimes so hard to see her have to deal with my dad. It seems that things just get worse and worse. My mom has virtually no life, and she can't even enjoy going to church because when he goes to church, he plays "the game" expertly. And he badmouths my mom at church which just adds to everything.

Okay, I know I'm ranting a little bit here, and one day, I'll go into detail. I know I shouldn't complain because I have it so easy here in this country. I have freedom of religion, and I can go on this blog and just vent if needed.

Hopefully I'll finish The Seeker this weekend. I look forward to moving on.

Well, good night, dear reader. May God's blessings rest upon you and your family and keep you safe as you sleep.



Christian Clipart

0 comments:

Post a Comment