Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting to Know You


Hosted by Mannland5
The Q's.

1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?

The Real Talent Show--I'd like to host a reality show where people displayed real talent rather than some of the garbage I see. I would not allow a single person who did not have REAL talent.

2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?

Almost always before--only occasionally have I done it after.

3. Shave or hair removal cream?

Shave all the way--it's the only thing that gives me continued success.

4. What's your favorite feature in a house?

The bedroom--it needs to be a relaxing place.

5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?

Pumpkin pie!

6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??

Absolutely nothing!! I'll stay with watching the reruns of "Everybody Loves Raymond" and "Reba." I'll keep up with the Fox News Shows.

7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?

I love cooking, and if that is all I had to do, I would do it!!


8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
Hallowe'en--I don't know why. It's not even a big deal, but I guess it's because I have a daughter, and I'm a teacher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment