Monday, August 30, 2010

Musing Mondays




Should Be Reading  is hosting Musing Mondays this week, and her question is rather intriguing.


This week’s musing asks…
Do you review books? If so, for who?
If not, have you ever thought about doing so? Why, or why not?

Well, I have not had the chance to review any books for anyone else but myself.  I am rather new to book blogging--to blogging in general.  And my blog is more than a book blog.  I have only barely begun to think about reviewing items, and I'm not always sure how to get started.  Right now, I spend my time reading and then writing reviews for online sites.  I'm glad that I finally have a place to share my reviews and ideas.

In time, I will hopefully be able to review books.  We'll see what the future holds.  I would love the chance to be able to help shape the future of books and authors and the whole writer's market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment